I am in love with this Colorado winter wedding! While I love shooting in the summer and fall in this gorgeous state, there is something so romantic about snowy winter weddings! From Ashley’s ethereal dress to the groom’s classic suit and everything in between, this wedding is dreamy AF and I’m super excited to showcase my favorite images for you on the blog today!
Despite being the end of December, the weather for Ashley + Ryan’s big day wasn’t as cold or as blizzard-y as it could have been! While Ashley wanted it to be actively snowing on the day, we weren’t in luck in this aspect but we did have fresh powder on the ground from recent snowfall. I loved that she wanted to have the ceremony outdoors and take all of the portraits outside as well.
Some of my favorite things from this Colorado winter wedding:
- Those glam-bangin’ bridesmaids’ dresses! YES!
- No boutonnières on the guys (this might sound weird, but I felt it enriched the suaveness of the gents without the floral on their lapels)
- Blush, burgundy + muted greens in the bouquets
- Photos with Ashley + Ryan at the hotel’s little ski village thingie (I’ve never skied in Colorado — is that what this area is called?!)
- Seeing how happy these two are together all throughout the day
Thank you again to Ashley + Ryan for having me along to document this stunning Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch wedding. Take a peek at my favorite images from the day below.
Colorado Winter Wedding | Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch
Hello, I’m Ashley and I’m a Colorado winter wedding photographer! If you’re looking for snowy mountain wedding photos like these, let’s chat! Click here to get in touch or contact me directly via my email/cell phone number below. I’m so looking forward to hearing about your upcoming wedding!